Face it we have all had that accident with fingernail polish wither we pushed it over, hit it with are hand/foot or an animal has knocked it over. No fear I have the solution SUGAR yes sugar plain white sugar just follow these simple steps:
- You will need to have a blow of sugar on hand remember you only have a limit of time to get it off the floor.
- Take the sugar and pour it all over the spilt nail polish make sure that the sugar is fully covering all of the spilt polish.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes, this gives the sugar time to fully absorb the nail polish.
- Now take either paper towel or a broom and fully wipe the spill off of the floor.If there is still left over polish, keeping the sugar on the spill for a little longer will take off any little excess stains.
- When the nail polish is completely off the floor and all you have to do is sweep up the remaining sugar.