Simply Special Cleaning Services is Looking to Hire New Talent
Simply Special Cleaning Service is a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Company.
We are growing…
Join our team…
What we are looking for in our cleaning technicians:
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to work around animals
- Ability to deliver excellent customer Service
- Must be a team player
- Must have insured, reliable transportation
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
- Protection from any circumstance that might arise in the field; we are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and offer workers compensation
- Taxes paid
- Cleaning supplies and equipment
- Full training is provided (experience is not necessary)
- Paid percentages on each job, allowing for performance pay rather than hourly
- Weekends and holidays off
**We are a partner of Cleaning for a Reason, an organization that helps provide cleaning services to women undergoing cancer treatment.**
email@example.com ( Lilburn Location) firstname.lastname@example.org (Brookhaven Location) email@example.com (Alpharetta Location)
678.395.6710 Donna, Manager of Simply Special Cleaning Services (Lilburn Location) 404.633.9652 Cindy, Manager of Sponge and Sparkle (Brookhaven location) 678.577.4179 Jan, House Cleaning on Wheels (Alpharetta Location)
If you live in Gwinnett, Dekalb and surrounding and have a willingness to learn and perform, we want you. Please call us for more information!
Please share this post with others who might be seeking a new job or a different type of employment opportunity in Gwinnett, Dekalb, Alpharetta, Buford, and beyond. Thank you!
Missed the last post? Read it here: How to Restore the Shine to your Furniture
Simply Special Cleaning Services loves to share tips to help with cleaning. To keep updated on topics pertaining to housecleaning, yard maintenance, and much more, please subscribe to our blog, “Like” us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter @helpwithclean.